Staff Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home with dementia
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Service Type: Residential and Nursing Home
Location: Close to Worcester
Salary: £28,600 - £35,300 per annum based on 42 hours per week - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (depending on your preference)
Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 Welcome Bonus available to all new nurses*
*Salary equivalent to NHS band 5 / 6*
Service Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers. This Residential and Nursing Home has been designed and built to care for elderly residents with dementia. The home is in a great location and the train station is just one mile away from the home. The Care Home is easily accessible from the following locations: Ledbury and Worcester.
The team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours depending on your preference - so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. Long days are 8AM-8PM, shorter days are 8AM - 2PM AND 2PM - 8PM and night shifts 8PM - 8AM. You are paid for all of your breaks.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company that are dedicated to helping each of their resident's live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re-validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Person Specification: The Care Home are looking for either newly qualified or experienced ( RMN's / RGN's / RNLD's ) who are passionate about caring for the elderly. In the case of newly qualified nurses, the company offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. The Care Home is able to accommodate part time or full time hours, and can offer day shifts or night shifts or a mixture of both depending on your preference. Applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction and must hold a valid NMC PIN.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on or send a copy of your CV to