Linac Product Specialist Engineer
As a Linac Product Specialist Engineer for this global company based in Crawley, you'll work on next generation radiotherapy linac as a part of the large, talented new product development team.
- Contribute to the design and development of next generation radiotherapy linear accelerators / linacs by consulting Technical Support and Field Service Engineer teams to identify and define Service improvements to ensure new systems are Service-friendly (represent the Field Service Engineer teams during new linac design and creation).
- Provide and manage plans to illustrate and evidence defined Service improvements, and work with R&D Engineering teams during linac concept and implementation stages to ensure suggested product improvements from a Service perspective are included.
- Plan and execute final service product validation, install service pilot projects and provide high level technical assistance to Service Engineers, agents and distributors.
Worldwide company and market leader within Radiation Oncology / Radiotherapy / Medical Imaging systems, offering first class products to their customers, and offering superb training, support and development to their employees.
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer or similar technical role working with radiotherapy linear accelerators / linacs.
- Methodical, organised, knowledgeable, keen to learn, enjoys a vibrant working environment and being part of a successful team.
- Clear communication skills and a team player, also able to well on independent projects.
- Must be based or relocate to a commutable distance from the Crawley office i.e. South London, Croydon, Reigate, Brighton, Tunbridge Wells, Guildford, Maidstone, Haywards Heath, Kingston, Eastbourne, etc.
- Starting salary of £40-45,000 plus excellent benefits package:
- Private healthcare, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, professional qualification support, 25 + 8 days holiday.
Call, email or apply now for full details…