Key Account Manager (Cleaning)
Role: Key Account Manager (Cleaning)
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/3148 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client is a dynamic and established FM provider who pride themselves on providing quality commercial cleaning services across a number of sectors including commercial, retail, leisure and transport to name a few. As a leader within the industry they strive on efficiency, quality and innovation. Due to their continued success they are now recruiting for a Cleaning Account Manager to oversee the delivery of a prestigious cleaning contract in London.
As Key Account Manager you will oversee Day/Night Cleaning Operations for a prestigious account in London. Through engaging and developing strong client relationships and taking ownership of the delivery of an exceptional cleaning service to ensure that the clients expectations are met consistently.
- Provide required management information including monthly and internal reports
- Identify and action any business development opportunities on site to increase profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts for site as required
- Manage all ad-hoc work and report as required
- Aim to exceed targets for quotes and acceptances of extra works
- Manage and maintain excellent client relationships
- Attend client meetings as required and provide required information
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all queries and requests
- Ensure staff are trained and have required support in place
- Meet and exceed KPIs and SLAs
- Highlight site improvements to the client
- Ensure all company and client policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- IOSH Qualification
- Experience of managing corporate portfolios
- Budget Management
- Strong communicator with ability to build relationships with key personnel
- IT literate.