Senior Accountant - Games
One of the UK's most well know and trusted brands is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant for their headquarters. This will be a key role within the financial accounting team, as well as acting as a key business partner to multiple non-finance departments.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of finance matters in relation to the trust deed and associated legal documentation.
- Ownership of games implementation and games process flow. Main contact for sales and marketing on initiation of new games.
- Develop, document and implement Group accounting policies to ensure adherence to all relevant accounting standards and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Support the Financial Accounting Manager in the preparation of interim, annual and ad-hoc reports for the regulator.
- Provide the requested information and resolve regulatory queries.
- Liaise with other departments as appropriate to ensure that all relevant considerations (legal, regulation requirements, corporation tax, VAT etc ) have been taken into account in the financial reporting process.
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant management information to senior management, the business and third parties as required.
- Manage the period end process for the gaming side of the business. Ensuring all accounting adjustments are made, and costs are appropriately captured and reported on a periodic basis.
- Manage and provide support for two team members.
The successful candidate will be a qualified technical accountant with an audit background.
Experience working in a regulated business is desirable as well as strong internal and external stakeholder management skills. Proven experience of analysing and interpreting financial data is also key for this role.
A track record of reviewing internal or implementing controls is an advantage as is an advanced knowledge of Excel.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to bridge your technical and commercial business partnering skills within a huge growth area of the business.