This is a fantastic opportunity to join this diverse, dedicated and knowledgeable team of professionals to provide an excellent Homeless and Housing Advice service to the residents in the local area.
My client is an established and reputable employer within the social housing and property sector.
As a Housing Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Preventing Homelessness
- Improving quality of lives
- Make judgements about obligations to households threatened with homelessness
- Undertake joint review and assessment of vulnerable adults alongside adult social care service
- To undertake joint review and assessment of vulnerable individuals and families alongside external service
Please Note - You must be able to pass an Enhanced DBS
You will be an ideal match for this position if you have experience as a housing officer previously. Other essential skills include;
- Knowledge of a wide range of housing law matters including and tenant, security of tenure, deposits protection, rights and obligations of private tenants and landlords
- Expert knowledge of housing advice and homeless prevention interventions
- Knowledge of housing related welfare benefits and tax credits
- Case management experience
What you can expect in return is;
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum