Assessor - Recruitment / Management / Customer Service
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor - Recruitment / Management / Customer Service
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: London / Hertfordshire / Berkshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (including car allowance) + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* To Apply, Trainee applicants must meet the essential skills below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
- Hold solid occupational experience within recruitment as a Recruitment Consultant, ideally up to Senior / Management level.
- Ideally have previous experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues.
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills to learners.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in Recruitment, Customer Service and Admin to levels 2/3 and Management level 3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Must hold occupational competence / solid work history within the Recruitment sector working as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Recruitment levels 2/3, Management Level 3, Customer Service and Admin levels 2/3 including Functional Skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.