Recovery & Restructuring Administrator
A Top 10 Corporate Recovery & Restructuring practice with a large presence in Manchester and offices across the UK. The practice is considered the leading provider of corporate advisory services to SME's and Mid-Market Corporates. Services include Turnaround, Debt Restructuring, Corporate Insolvency and Corporate Finance / M&A. .
Continued growth within the firm's Central Manchester office has created an opportunity for an ambitious Recovery & Restructuring Administrator.
You will be responsible for handling your own case portfolio of Liquidations and Administrations and will also support Manager's on Turnaround / Restructuring projects as well as Corporate Finance / M&A work.
Case responsibilities will include initial meetings with Company Directors, ensuring cases progress in accordance with current legislation and closing cases.
As a Recovery & Restructuring Administrator within this leading firm you will benefit from:
- Support towards professional study
- Competitive salary package with regular reviews
- Exposure to a wide range of Insolvency and Advisory projects
- Career progression through the firms tiered departmental structure
If you are an Insolvency Administrator with corporate case experience looking for a new opportunity this will be an ideal chance to elevate your career and case experience within a busy, reputable practice.
You will be an Insolvency Administrator able to demonstrate the following:
- Corporate Insolvency & Recovery case experience (preferably 3 - 5yrs)
- CPI Qualified or at least a desire to progress through further professional qualifications
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.