Clinical Lead - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Clinical Lead - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home
Salary: £16.00 per hour ( £32,032 per annum )
Contract: permanent, full-time
*Award Winning Company for 2016*
You'll find this fantastic service based in Cardiff
Around the clock, the qualified nurses and care assistants provide excellent nursing and social care with patience, kindness and understanding. The team here provides general residential and nursing care along with specialised support for adults and young people living with physical or neurological disabilities. In every case they are there to provide all the care each resident's own family could wish for.
All the care homes provided by this reputable company are warm, welcoming places where everyone feels comfortable. They're clean, safe, and designed to meet the needs of those living in them. Residents are encouraged to personalise their bedrooms with paintings, furniture or anything else they've brought from home.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse (Dementia) you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing the residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice - develop, review and update care plans to meet the clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the home and unit - liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Conduct care audits - monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- Take an active role in training for the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the training resources of the company to ensure that nursing staff are kept up to date with current practices and research led developments.
- Take a leadership role for your team - ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Take an active role in the development of yourself and others - ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
Would you like to be apart of this award winning team?
This company has had some fantastic award success in 2016. They have been awarded for their Quality of Life Programme, catering, and nursing; and have been shortlisted for further awards later in the year. They are proud of the dedication, passion and commitment of the teams, and of the recognition they have received for delivering special resident experiences to everyone in our care.
- You will be entitled to an amazing 5.6 weeks annual leave in a year. Your annual leave entitlement will be paid and taken as the appropriate number of weeks' contracted hours.
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague discount and benefit scheme for high-street shops and services
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free car parking
Person Specification: Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC registration - we are happy to consider RGNs or RMNs. All candidates must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship. You will also be passionate and hard-working, with strong experience post-qualification, ideally in a supervisory or managerial role.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to or call Iona Newton on .
Applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.