Business Development - IT Sales
We are recruiting for Business Development / Account Managers (IT Sales) for both our Corporate and Public sector Divisions. These positions are based at our offices in Greenock. As a Misco Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing a portfolio of customer accounts.
- Achieve annual, quarterly and monthly personal quotas including gross profit and gross margin via inside sales activities
- Daily identification, nurturing and closing of new sales opportunities within your account base
- Constantly build a sustainable pipeline of both run-rate and larger, bid opportunities
- Effective management of your sales pipeline to plan daily, weekly and monthly sales activities
- Daily updating of CRM to maintain accurate opportunity forecasts
- Regularly review/analyse accounts to understand growth opportunities for new lines of business
- Develop cross-functional teams of subject matter experts (Pre Sales, Finance, Bid Support, Sales Ops, Marketing, Customer Service, Product Marketing) and other sales people to support your accounts - effective communication and ability to work well with a team is critical
- Daily quote production and order entry
- Actively engage in training and development opportunities offered by vendors and distributors alongside internal training programs
- Adding value by becoming an expert in your vertical, investing time to understand the key factors that will influence technology in the sector and provide advice to shape customer IT strategy
- Drive your self-development, working closely with your manager to set quarterly and annual personal objectives and plan activities to reach these
Skill & Knowledge:
- Previous experience of working within an IT Reseller or Services provider, either in a Sales or Account Management position.
- A track record in sales performance and business development achieving KPI's.
- Proven ability to develop and execute business plans to ensure deep penetration into accounts
- Strong evidence of developing new customer accounts through continuous business development
- Demonstrates an understanding of current technology and how this can influence business strategy
- Knowledge and experience selling technology is highly desirable
Benefits: Bonus Plan, Pension, Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance