The company has a current requirement for Finance and Office Manager, with the primary focus on book-keeping to Trial Balance and payroll using Sage 50. Main duties will include:
· Manage finance and operational systems supporting key business activities
· Prepare accounts to Trial Balance prior to submission to external accountant
· Running payroll for 10 monthly-paid staff and up to 10 CIS contractors
· Manage auto-enrolment pensions scheme
· Calculations and management of Gateway PAYE
· Working on a bespoke Sage – led costing system to produce quotes
· General Office Management to include HR and Facilities Management
· Confidential PA support to Managing Director
· Book keeping to Trial Balance
· Experience of payroll & PAYE
· Skilled user of Sage 50 and MS Office, including Excel
· Strong administration skills with excellent verbal and written communication
· Self-starter, able to prioritise own workload
The role is available on either a full or part-time basis.
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to make a personal visit to our branch to finalise any application made on line or for any further information.