Trainee Accounts Assistant
An Accounts Assistant is required to work for a successful hospitality and recruitment specialist company in London. You will be responsible for assisting and completing accounts duties as follows.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Basic Book Keeping; postings to sales and purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, preparing suppliers payments, matching customers receipts,
- Preparing weekly credit control reports, monthly business survey and other reports;
- Correspondence for clients email and queries
- VAT returns
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Good PC skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good time management and ability to prioritise;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
Previous experience working in a similar background would be an advantage but not essential as this position offers full training and the opportunity of entering an apprenticeship scheme culminating in an accounting qualification.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and progress within our ambitious and successful company who serves some of London's prestigious clients.
For more information with a view to an interview please email your CV today.