An opportunity has come up for the role of Catering Manager in Leeds city centre for one of our most prestigious contracts. We are looking for an experienced high end hospitality professional who has supervisory and management experience and are looking for the next step in their career to oversee a small and corporate unit, manage a team of 5 and lead innovation.Package description
Monday - Friday only!
Up to £25,000
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Build strong business relationships with the client and regular high profile business visitors
- Be flexible and proactive at all times
- Organise and manage all hospitality events, from breakfast meetings through to partners corporate evening events of up to 80 people
- Lead the Unit and team of 4 (front of house and Head Chef) effectively - ensuring a consistent quality of service
- Manage and oversee all HR processes
- Respsonibility for P&L & cost saving
- Working with the Head Chef to come up with innovative menu plans and ideas
- You will need to have experience & passion to deliver a high end hospitality service
- Be professional and proactive at all times
- Flexibility is key, as you will need to be hands on to support in all areas of the site
- Have a passion for food and quality 5 star service
- A hands on and pro active management style
- Understanding of budgets and financial reports
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER