PARAPLANNER SALARY UP TO £30,000
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To attend client meetings as required or attend a debrief with the adviser following a client meeting to get a better understanding of the client's needs and objectives.
* Ensure all the compliance paperwork is present in the client file.
* Ensure the clients attitude to risk and capacity for loss has been established.
* Identify areas for planning and obtain the information necessary to compile a recommendation report by liaising with product providers.
* Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client's financial circumstances.
* Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client's goals, needs and objectives.
* Undertake the necessary research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client needs.
* Liaise with the client's tax specialist or solicitor as required.
* Prepare client specific illustrations.
* Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
* Assist the administration team with the completion of the relevant paperwork and proposal submissions.
* Liaise directly with clients to keep them updated on the progress of their case.
* Prepare existing client files for review.
* Assist with the companies due diligence on product providers and platform providers.
* Responsible for own individual workflow and task delivery.
* Responsible for keeping up to date with legislative and industry changes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Ideally candidates should be level 4 diploma qualified, although candidates who are working towards their level 4 diploma with relevant experience will be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.