Corporate Fundraising Manager
Success Recruit are currently working with a leading charity who are looking to recruit a Corporate Fundraising Manager to join their existing sales team in West London.
This person will be expected to:
- Communicate clearly with clients and identify ideal partnerships
- Be self-driven and self-motivated
- Build excellent relationships with existing & new clients by attending regular face to face events
This person will be rewarded with:
- Working for a well-established charity
- Own autonomy and responsibility within the position
- The opportunity to be involved & take part with fundraising ideas
Purpose of the role
The purpose of the Corporate Fundraising Manager is to build & establish rapport with new corporate relationships to increase revenue.
- Identify and research prospective clients from the corporate sector
- Arrange meetings to present all the areas of the charity and how clients can get involved
- Prepare presentations and think creatively around new fundraising ideas that will generate additional revenue
- Attend networking events and fundraising events to build on existing relationships and develop new relationships
- Build relationships with decision makers and close deals
- Work closely with the head of corporate partnerships and attend regular sales meetings
- Work closely with internal teams and ensure all administration is kept up to date at all times
The successful Corporate Fundraising Manager will be able to demonstrate experience building relationships with key decision makers in a business and have the ability to get involved with new ideas and embrace the charity getting involved with all areas of the support! This position will suit someone who can show a high level of enthusiasm along with commercial acumen in their career so far!
Previous experience within a charity is not essential.
£28k - £34k DOE
Monday to Friday 09.30am - 5.30pm - some flexibility will be required to work occasional evenings and weekends.