Assistant Paraplanner / Administrator
NJR are currently working with a well known leading firm of Chartered Independent Financial Advisers covering the South Cheshire and Staffordshire regions. Based in a convenient and central location in Nantwich, Our Client is looking for an Assistant Paraplanner / Technical Administrator to join their ambitious and hard working team.
This role will involve conducting technical research and analysis for the Financial Advisers within agreed timescales; whilst supporting the Directors in organising regular investment seminars.
Working as part of a growing team and located in a prestigious open plan office, the successful candidate will be exceptionally well presented with first class communication skills. Carrying out a variety of tasks, including;
- Producing fund research and updating model portfolios
Carrying out pension transfer research and analysis, using O&M profiler software
- Writing technical suitability reports for Financial Advisers
- Checking client files to ensure compliance in line with FCA regulations and company standards
- Maintaining and building on-going client relationships
- Processing new business, including online submissions for investment, pension and protection applications
- Gathering illustrations, updating valuations and generating up to date portfolio reports for adviser meetings
- Conducting Drawdown reviews of client's pension plans and reviewing income levels
- Processing client fund switches and withdrawals
- Carrying out general administrative tasks and resolving queries for existing investment and pensions business
- Liaising with clients and product providers both face to face and in the office environment
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Financial Services; you will have solid communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6429