HEAD CHEF - PREMIUM FRESH FOOD RESTAURANT
Head Chef - Premium Fresh Food Restaurant - Job Summary
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Head Chef in York, to join an expanding branded restaurant group serving great fresh food. The client is an evolving brand that has continued to push the boundaries of food quality within the branded sector. As Head Chef, you'll be supported in leading a team of experienced staff to deliver consistently excellent standards. The company's continued expansion plans will allow ambitious Head Chefs to achieve further career progression in the future.
If you would enjoy being part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for great food then this is the right opportunity for you!
Head Chef - Premium Fresh Food Restaurant - Role Responsibility
- Full responsibility for kitchen operation, ensuring every dish is perfect quality and produced on time
- Work alongside the General Manager to co-ordinate and manage an experienced team
- Stock management including supplier liaison, controlling wastage to achieve GP Show initiative, drive and passion, thinking on your feet to handle high-volume shifts
- Be a strong leader to your team, coaching staff and encouraging their development
- Use excellent attention to detail to deliver impeccable brand standards
- Ensuring consistently impeccable standards of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
Head Chef - Premium Fresh Food Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 12 months management experience within a branded kitchen, ideally fresh
- Passionate about great food and continually pushing standards
- A team player with an outgoing, positive personality and excellent motivational skills
- Enthusiastic about exceeding expectations through delicious food, working alongside the front of house team to deliver great customer service
- A keen eye for detail to deliver excellent standards in every dish served
- Be committed to building a career whilst supporting an expanding company
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.