Residential Valuation Surveyor
Due to the buoyant nature of the industry this progressive organisation is looking for an experienced Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their expanding team. You will work regularly on Mortgage Valuations & Home Buyer’s Reports, with the option to take on Building Surveys if you have the experience.
This is a home based role but you will be provided with mobile, laptop, tablet, printer, and any additional tools necessary. Work is allocation as close to your home address as possible with a genuine focus on keeping travelling to a minimum.
This organisation put a high level of focus on maintaining a good work life balance. With the emphasis on the quality, rather than the quantity of what they deliver, they have a strong tradition of valuing surveyors as individuals
Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- An AssocRics or MRics / FRics qualification and knowledge of your local area
- An understanding of the importance of quality and risk, with ability to balance this against productivity
- High levels of passion with energy and drive for excellence in business results.
In return you will benefit from:
• A generous basic salary £45 - £58K Plus a BMW car scheme and benefits
• An Outstanding bonus, paid as a percentage of the net fees, make an OTE of £65 - £85k p.a. achievable.
• State of the art technology to ensure processes are streamlined and Surveyors are given the latest tools to work efficiently
• Support from a fantastic back office team
If you mee with the criteria and would like to know more then please apply now