Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working closely with a leading Business Services organisation based in the Midlands to recruit a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis. Reporting directly into the CFO of this highly-dynamic multi-billion pound turnover business, this individual will lead a team in excess of 10 people and form a key part of the senior leadership team.
Working alongside the Exec team, the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis will manage and develop key relationships across the organisation to lead the delivery of long-term strategic financial performance objectives.
Key areas of responsibility for the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis include:
- Leading a team of financial analyst specialists to develop and manage the performance reporting and forecasting capability for the business.
- Developing market trend analysis and segmental reporting.
- Providing insightful strategic input at Board level.
- Ensuring budgeting & forecasting tools are robust and streamlined across the business.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert for investment & procurement planning to operational areas of the business.
- Designing the template for long-term business planning & strategic financial analysis.
The successful Head of Financial Planning & Analysis will be a qualified accountant with a level of experience appropriate to a role of this size & scope. You will have a solid track-record in leading the financial planning capability of the large & complex business, plus a strong awareness of the analytical tools required to deliver on long-term strategic goals. Please apply for immediate consideration or call Liz Gilliver on if you wish to discuss the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in more detail.