The SF Group is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a divisional site of a multi-site national service company. You will be the number one person in finance in the business, and will form part of the Senior Management Team.
As the Financial Controller you will be ultimately be responsible for the financial performance and financial control of the site.
- Full month end and year end accounts production
- Delivery of weekly & monthly forecasts, month end management information as well as presentation at local level to SMT as well as delivery to Regional FD
- Developing strategic & financial objectives
- Preparation & delivery of annual budget & business plan
- Manage a team of Circa 10
- Controlling capital spending & investment strategy, critically appraising & developing capital bids & managing the resulting projects as well as appraising projects retrospectively
You will be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in a senior position within finance in a fast moving service based industry. You will have have strong technical skills, as well as commercial and strategic knowledge. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels; as well as the ability to lead and inspire high performing teams.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are a commercially minded FC and you want a role where you can take full ownership and autonomy.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for then please apply now for immediate consideration.