Management Accountant - Media/Technology Company
Management Accountant: A highly organised Management Accountant with approx. 2 years in journal based work, using Excel to analyse, manipulate and present data, is required to join the UK finance team for one of the world's leading direct sales and marketing companies, with operations in over 800 locations in 25 countries and 5 continents.
The client is a worldwide company, you will be working with the UK finance team for one of the world's leading direct sales and marketing companies, with operations in over 800 locations in 25 countries and 5 continents.
Successful candidates for the role will have duties which include:
- Fully responsible for production of campaigns accounting of revenue recognition and cost of sales for the divisions of the company
- Discuss regularly trends and work on actions to improve profitability of Division as requested.
- Responsible for the accounting recognition of revenue and reject provisions
- Calculate profitability of campaigns and involvement in setting forecast models for new campaigns.
- Work closely with operations staff in division to examine financial impact of transactions, operational systems and agreements
- Liaise closely with operations on Reporting of sales and approval rates
- Assist in production of year-end packs and statutory accounts for division and workings for Corporation Tax as requested. Liaison with External Auditors at year-end.
- Continuous system and process improvements of reporting and data conversion.
- Perform other ad hoc work as requested
Successful candidates will have a profile similar to:
- Intermediate hands-on Excel skills essential
- Used a 'journal based' Accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred)
- Skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working and reliable
- Able to understand the business and its trends whilst dealing with the accounting detail
Successful candidates will be given an offer of:
£40,000 - 45,000