Operations Manager - Call Centre
Call Centre Operations Manager
£30,000.00-£35,000.00 per annum + bonus
Full time - Permanent
We're currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our Outsourcing Call Centre client due to growth.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the daily running and management of the campaign.
To oversee and manage the successful delivery of operations to the campaign, and to deliver and ensure KPI/targets are met accordingly.
Managing campaigns through call volumes, sales per hour targets, productivity and quality/compliance.
- Drive sales and manage team performances to exceed business KPI’s across the board
- Identify training needs of staff not achieving target and take remedial action by structuring individual development plans and solutions - SMART approach
- Ensure the timely development of staff who express a desire to progress
- Assist in the recruitment of staff and the integration of new starters into the business
What we need from you:
- 6 months experience at Operational level
- 28 days holiday including statutory holidays
- Performance incentives
- Lifestyle benefits package with discounts
- Good locations, well served by transport links
- Discounted healthcare cash plan
- Ongoing continuing professional development
Closing Date: Monday 22nd May 2017
Please apply for this role by sending a copy of your CV/covering letter today.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".