Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher
An outstanding school in Greenwich could provide you with a new beginning in your career; all you have to do is apply!
An outstanding school in Greenwich, South East London are looking for an upper KS2 teacher for a permanent position to start in September. For those who are currently in teacher training will have the opportunity to start in July.
This school believes that all children have the potential to reach excellence with the help of a good team around them. They have excellent resources ensuring that teachers have all the materials they need to deliver creative and tailored lessons. They know that passionate and inspirational teachers play an important part in a child's development and want their teachers to share the same passion as them.
The suitable teacher will benefit from:
- Future progression and leadership opportunities.
- Extensive and engaging CPD.
- An encouraging and understanding team to work with.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to create a stimulating, safe and respectful environment.
- Have an encouraging and positive attitude to all situations.
- Be able to inspire children to reach their full potential.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and children.
Contact us to discuss this role further. We are experts in permanent education recruitment and we will support you throughout the application process, making it as easy as possible for you.
The school will hold interviews and lesson observations as and when the right applications are received so don't delay in applying.