Reception & Year 1 Class Teacher
2 Teachers required for maternity contracts at popular Cambridge Primary School. They will consider teachers of all experience levels as they have experienced and supportive partner teachers in the respective parallel classes.
We are looking for 2 teachers:
- An EYFS (Reception) class teacher to cover a maternity leave. The cover is planned to run from 1st September 2017 until 31st August?18.
- A Year 1 class teacher to cover a maternity leave. The cover is planned to run from 1st September 2017 until 1st June ?18.
The school can offer you:
- Friendly children who are keen to learn and whom Ofsted describe as ?polite and courteous?
- A modern, well-resourced school building
- A friendly staff team
- Supportive and committed parents
- Plenty of smiles and the occasional slice of cake
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is creative and enthusiastic
- Has high expectations for all children and for their own practice.
- Is able to work as part of a successful team
The school is a large, two-form entry primary school in the North of Cambridge.
As a school, we are excited by the many opportunities that we already offer our children and look forward to expanding on these further as we continue on our journey of development