National Sales Manager
Benares is a rapidly growing women’s apparel & accessory company based in Singapore looking for a National Sales Manager to help achieve future growth plans. We currently have a presence in the US and work with 400+ accounts across the US. We are looking to break into larger multi chain store accounts and e-comerce sites with our contemporary apparel in the European region, beginning with the UK. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in women’s wholesale with a minimum of 5 years of their wholesale experience working with large retailers to know their buying patterns such as how they buy, when they buy and how to negotiate the orders. The candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit, positive attitude, be self-motivated to want to see results and have strong negotiation and presentation skills. Benares believes strongly in creating great work/life balance. We provide flexibility in your schedule and hours. There is a substantial opportunity for growth within the organization as we continue to grow.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with key accounts (large multi store boutiques, department stores and private label business, ecommerce retailers) to promote the company and generate sales
- Present the Benares line to buyers/buying groups
- Work strategically to achieve and exceed quarterly targets with direct bottom line responsibility
- Plan strategic meetings and get in front of buyers for large stores
- Set trade show appointments with large buyers or by appointments with your visit to their location.
- Open new large accounts through business development
- The position tentatively planned in London will continue to evolve with the growth of the company
- Salary + Commission with paid travel expenses
Job Type: Contract
Salary: GBP 48,000.00 /year + Commission
- In Depth Knowledge of Wholesale Women's Apparel Sales: 10 years
- Large Account Sales in Wholesale Women's Apparel: 5 years