Origination & Fraud Credit Risk Officer
My London based and exciting, fast growing FinTech company are looking for a Originations & Fraud Credit Risk Officer.
- Support marketing in sourcing applications based on cost, conversion and risk of channels.
- Improve new customer lifetime value by designing strategies for setting cut-offs, line assignment and conversion rate improvements,
- Identify and develop tools needed to support profitable lending decisions for new customers.
- Identify and mitigate fraud losses from new customers by developing effective strategies and decision tools.
Monitoring and governance
- Ensure all KPIs are within planned objectives and risk appetite by monitoring performance of new customers at segment level,
- Track performance of frontline sales staff and make recommendations for changes to staff mandates,
- Establish a trigger based approach to monitoring,
- Present recommendations to Executive Committee and Credit Committee.
KPIs: Risk adjusted margin, conversion rate, first instalment default rate and fraud rate
Knowledge & Experience
- Highly energetic and entrepreneurial with the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment,
- Passionate about solving problems by analysing data and collaborating with other team members,
- Tertiary qualified in a quantitative field (math, statistics, physics, engineering, economics, finance etc.),
- Experienced in Risk management or Analytics in the financial services or related industry,
- Experienced in programming languages (SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Matlab).
- A university degree in a quantitative field (i.e. Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering) is essential
- A master’s degree in a quantitative / finance related discipline is desirable.
If you would like to understand more on this role then please contact Sam Luxton