We are currently recruiting for a part time Accounts Assistant for a well established and expanding family run business based in Cheadle Heath. Specialising in high quality digital printing, the company are looking for a proactive Accounts Assistant to join them on a part time basis with a view to increasing their hours gradually. The role offers flexible working hours, between 15 and 20 per week, 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, a starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata, free parking and an auto enrol pension scheme.
About The Role:
- Assisting the Financial Director with the day to day running of the Accounts using Sage Line 50
- Purchase ledger/invoices
- Sales ledger/invoices
- VAT returns
- Monthly management accounts
- Administration support for the Accounts, proofreading etc
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and assisting with streamlining current processes
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years experience within Accounts based roles using Sage
- Strong working knowledge of Purchase and Sales Ledger
About The Benefits
- Flexible part time working hours, initially 15 - 20 hours with a view to increasing
- Starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown
- Free parking
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- Private Healthcare once confirmed in role
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.