Contract Variations Underwriter
Our clients are market leaders in Adverse Lending.
Due to expansion they now require a Contract Variations Underwriter.
- This won't be typical cases.
- Will be very technical and dealing with self employed individuals and bad credit history.
- Experience in Specialist lending and or contract variations as an Underwriter holding a mandate of £200k minimum for a minimum of 2 years.
- Detailed understanding of the mortgage intermediary market and related FCA permissions is ideal.
- Detailed understanding of organised fraud and measures/systems in place to avoid it.
- Able to demonstrate that they are proactive, hardworking, flexible and able to work under own initiative but also a team player.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of TCF, Responsible lending and FSA thematic reviews.
- Able to prioritise effectively to manage multiple underwriting functions
- Educated to at least GCSE level including Maths and English
- Recent experience in Second Charge lending
- CeMAP qualified
Salary £30,000 to £40,000
If you want to know more then please apply to Steve James of Goldstone Laine now.