PARAPLANNER / ADMIN ASSISTANT - ST. ALBANS - £20,000 - £40,000 D.O.E
Title: Paraplanner / Admin Assistant
Salary: £20,000-£40,000 depending on experience
Location: St. Albans
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is an International specialist in their field and are looking for an experienced Paraplanner / Admin Assistant to assist a Financial Advisor within the team with their Administration and undertake other Financial Advising duties. You will also have the opportunity to study for related exams so as to progress within the Financial Advising sector. If you have a passion for the Financial Services industry and are looking for the next step in your career, please continue…
· Preparing meetings and related administrationf or the Financial Advisor.
· Follwoign up on related administration following meetings, such as paperwork and reports.
· To undertake additional Fianncical Services tasks depending on individual interests - for example, Mortgage Advisor duties withi subsequent training.
· Proven success within a busy administration environment, ideally within Financial Services
· Study support towards exams within the Financial Services sector available if desired
· Excellent customer service and communication skills via telephone, e-mail and face to face
· Ability to develop extensive company product and service knowledge
· Good organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise workload
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.