Management Accountant - Finalist
Our client is one of the leading names on the UK high street and renowned for taking classic British design to the global market. With recent expansion both in the UK and internationally, our client is looking for a new Management Accountant to join their Central London based team. This role will involve taking ownership of both the international side of the business and managing the Management Accounts teams.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in preparation of year end statutory accounts
- The development and workload management of the wider team
- Assisting with month end UK GAAP
- Partnering with Heads of Departments for key cost centres for budgetting, forecasting, etc
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- And more
- Be a finalist studier
- Be educated to a degree level
- Have brilliant interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountantrole, please do not hesitate to apply quickly.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.