Security Systems Engineer
eSift are currently looking for an experienced Security Systems Engineer with a strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems including CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms to join our client, one of the UK’s leading providers of integrated security systems.
Location: M25 – most of the work is located in Central London
Salary: £26-32k per annum dependent on experience
Benefits: Company car/van, pension, holiday and overtime & on-call allowance
Hours: Monday – Friday with on call rota for out of office hours
Within this role you will be responsible for the installation, servicing and a rolling programme of preventative maintenance visits within the London area, focusing predominantly on Security Systems.
You will also be required to maintain accurate and timely records, provide cover on an out of hour’s basis on a rotating basis, commission small projects when required, ensure that audits are carried out of quality procedures, provide training to customers and colleagues as required and carry out any additional tasks that may be required
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Current security field service and installation experience
- Experience of servicing access control, CCTV and alarm systems
- A broad technical IT knowledge, i.e. installing various Windows Operating Systems; networking etc.
- Exposure to a variety of systems across a range of manufacturers
- Good attention to detail in order to ensure that all paperwork is correctly completed and procedures are followed within the allotted timescales.
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well under pressure and maintain a professional approach at all times.
- Comfortable working irregular hours and being on a 24/7 call rota
- 5 year checkable employment history & Right to work in UK/EU unrestricted
- HND or Degree would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Previous Electro Mechanical experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via