Senior Engineer - Water
Senior Civil Engineer | Lancaster |
£40,000 - £50,000 + Package
I am currently working with a Contractor who specialises in the water industry throughout the North West.
My client are looking to employ a committed Senior Civil Engineer who has experience of working within the water industry, on water treatment works, pumping stations and pipelines.
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Knowledge and experience of the water industry
- Significant experience in working within the UK water industry
- Significant demonstrable experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team to deliver water/wastewater engineering projects
- Working knowledge of NEC Engineering and Construction Contract and Professional Services Contracts
- Experience of managing technical teams providing coaching and mentoring.
- Experience of Line Management experience
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.