We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a growing business within a small finance firm who provide their clients with a cost effective solutions based service. The offices are situated in fantastic offices in Salisbury.
Within the role, key duties include:
- Working as part of a small team feeding into a Team Manager
- Managing the process for each individual case
- Liaising with various parties to ensure key dates are set in regard to important factors being completed and ensuring they are met
- Recording status for each individual client on an internal database
- Updating the Team Manager with closed cases and status reports of all live cases
- Using initiative and taking responsibility with the guidance of a Team Manager
Some key skills that are vital within this role:
- A confident, friendly approach
- Good communicator, telephone and email
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple cases at once
- A team player attitude
- Focused and responsible for your pipeline of work
- Financial services experience is an advantage
This is a role suited to someone with at least 2+ years experience within Financial Services, Property, Legal or any industry that requires you to follow a process.
This is a full time role, M-F with Free parking available on site.
For more information please contact Liam McConnell at ReQuire Consultancy