Personal Tax - Senior to Manager jobs available
Two accountancy firms in Nottingham are seeking to hire tax professionals for role offering career development opportunity and excellent rewards.
- One firm is a small and friendly practice, seeking someone with solid personal tax knowledge and there is even the potential for the role to develop into a position where Partnership could be offered.
- The second firm is a larger practice seeking tax professionals at both Senior or Supervisor / Assistant Manager level with top employer benefits and development available.
You will leads and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services to clients, predominantly on personal tax matters but including some corporate tax. This positions offer excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Preparation and review of personal tax computations and aspects of advisory work where appropriate on personal tax matters and planning
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Assist with corporate tax computations and planning where required but this is a more minor part of the role.
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and production goals and seek to add value to existing clients through timely, relevant and value adding advice.
- Ensuring tax returns are completed to deadlines and liaising with other professionals in your firm when advising clients.