We are a UK top 100 accountancy firm based in West Yorkshire currently recruiting a Senior Accountant for either our Leeds or Wakefield Offices.
The job is suitable for an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified accountant currently working in a public practice accountancy firm.
As an established accountancy practice, we provide a range of accounting services including, Audit and Accounts, Tax advice and Planning, Corporate Finance and Payroll services.
The Senior Accountant role will entail:
- Year end Accounts Preparation for a range of clients including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Completion of both Personal and Corporate tax returns
- Production of Management Accounts
- Undertaking statutory Audit Work
The ideal candidate will have already gained some experience working within a busy general public practice and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results to a range of clients. You will also:
- Will have already gained at least 2 years experience working in a practice.
- Have the ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be competent in managing multiple assignments at the same time
- Be competent in using Sage Accounts, Excel and Word.
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.