Global Product Manager - Radiotherapy
As Global Product Manager for this worldwide leader in radiotherapy and oncology, you'll work on current and next generation, high-value and complex radiation therapy solutions.
- As Global Product Manager you will contribute to the product strategy for a highly technical range of radiotherapy systems.
- Product management duties include act as product owner / maintain product roadmap and manage delivery of the product (time, budget, quality) and its lifecycle plan.
- Analyse market and customer feedback to drive product improvements, support product creation / R&D, translate market requirements, collaborate with marketing with a key role in product launches, and maximising profitability throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with a large, talented and successful team of Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Specialists, Clinical Applications Specialist and Engineering teams.
- Office based from Crawley, West Sussex, you'll travel to international exhibitions and customer sites up to 30% of the time during peak periods.
A global market leader within Radiation Oncology / Radiotherapy / Medical Imaging systems, offering first class products to their customers, and offering superb training, support and career development to their employees.
- Minimum degree in Medical Physics, Clinical Physics, Radiotherapy or very similar, with experience in a clinical role. You will also have experience in a commercial role i.e. as an Applications Specialist, Sales Specialist, Product Manager or Marketing role, preferably within oncology, radiotherapy or possibly medical imaging (MRI, CT, X-ray radiography).
- A strong technical aptitude to learn complex, specialist products and market.
- Self-starting, dynamic and enthusiastic with collaborative and influential communication skills to work across divisions and continents.
- Must be based within a commutable distance from the Crawley office i.e. South London, Croydon, Reigate, Brighton, Tunbridge Wells, Guildford, Maidstone, Haywards Heath, Kingston, Eastbourne, etc.
- Starting salary of £55-60,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package:
- Private healthcare, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, professional qualification support, 25 + 8 days holiday.
Call, email or apply now for full details…