Assistant Management Accountant
CIMA or ACCA studier / Salary £23,000 - £25,000 + Benefits / Permanent Role / Central Liverpool- comes with parking / Fully funded study package for either CIMA or ACCA
Nixon Caunce Associates are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to work with growing entrepreneurial business based in Liverpool City Centre. In this position, you will primarily focus on assisting with day to day management accounting and maintaining robust accounting procedures.
- Posting journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assisting with investor reports
- Variance Analysis
- Setting up new processes to improve daily tasks
- Dealing credit queries
- Key communication internal stakeholders
- Assisting with various month end tasks
- Ad hoc duties when required
You require excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles is essential.
Essential Experience Required
- Degree level educated/AAT qualifier with a minimum of 2 years working in finance
- CIMA/ACCA studier with relevant experience
- Intermediate excel skills
- No industry or systems experience required as full training given.
What's on offer?
This role comes with progression as the right person will be fully supported in their training and studies. You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for fast growing, trendy organisation, where with the right attitude and motivation you can climb up the career ladder quickly.
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience level.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply ASAP, you will also automatically be considered for other similar opportunities in the area. Email direct for more information laura.parian @ncassociates.co.uk
Please note- due to the high number of applicants we receive if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please understand this will mean you have been unsuccessful for this position.