Assistant Facilities Manager
My client is looking for a technically minded candidate to join their business and work within a well established operations team. The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis with interaction across multiple sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join and ever growing business and an exciting Facilities operation.
My client is a leading provider of technical services within the construction and manufacturing industry. They are a globally recognised business and brand that are the leading provider within their field.
The role will be responsible but not limited to;
Planning, costing, procurement, delivery and management of contracts both singular and some multiple.
- Management of technical infrastructure, telephone, mobile, internet (WAN,LAN) with support of internal/external IT.
- Familiar with moving and relocation of office space and utilisation
- Cost effective cost management, goods, services & consumables
- Working closely with Operations Manager to ensure best practice is being carried out for hard & soft services.
- Working closely with external contractors and customers to ensure requirements are being met and best practice is being adhered to at all times.
- Communication of key reports and information in to business critical areas of the business
The ideal candidate would be a technically minded individual who carried the following attributes;
- Recognised Facilities Management based qualifications
- Proven record of working within a Facilities based environment
- Project Management
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure, telephones, mobiles, internet
- Computer and IT literate, Microsoft packages, Excel (advanced desirable)
- Working management of procurement, negotiation and control of internal/external contractors
inter personally would carry the following;
- Be approachable and easy to work with
- Methodical in their approach to work
- Self motivated
- Team orientated
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Cost efficient in budget management style
- Be willing to travel and stay away from home
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis and carries a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 D.O.E.
There is also the option of a company vehicle or equivalent expense.