Golf Contracting Manager/Product Manager
Do you play Golf? We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracting Manager to work for an Award-Winning Golf Travel company! We are looking for an experienced Product/Contracting Manager to manage new and existing key accounts.
Your main responsibility will be to negotiate rates and terms of business allocations with new and existing venues within your given European territory.
- Take full control of current portfolio of European based Product within your given territory.
- Seek and identify new Product to the portfolio and pass leads to other team members
- Ensure that all supply chains remain open to enable sustained growth of the destination/s; negotiate allocations and monitor availability, sourcing alternative options as appropriate
- Successfully negotiate commercial terms of business with suppliers on behalf of the company
- Annual travel to new and existing venues, within your given territory in Europe to assist with any account management issues, re-negotiations of terms or to close new business
- Working closely with other areas of the business
- Producing and delivering statistical and sales presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and review account and product success, identifying trends, analysing competitor pricing strategies and reporting where appropriate
- Creating and monitoring
Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ product / contract negotiation experience.
Fluency in a 2nd European language would also be highly advantageous
Flexible approach to travel where the business requires
- £30-40,000pa basic salary, DOE
- 25 days’ holiday pa
- Play golf with your clients
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Company Bonus scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!