Fantastic Nursery Nurse Opportunities in North and West London
Are you looking for a new nursery nurse position?
If so, read on…
We are currently looking for a number of Level 3 Nursery Practitioners, for a Permanent, FULL TIME position in a family run, award winning private day nursery setting in West and North London.
These nurseries vary in size from a small capacity of 20 children to a larger capacity of over 100 children. The Nurseries have a real passion for developing and caring for the children and are eager to find a dedicated member of staff to work within this nursery. This is an award winning nursery who really focus on progressing their staff.
The Nursery Nurse positions are brilliant for working as part of a team, with children for around 40 hours per week, with competitive salaries of between £16,000 - £26,000 per annum dependent upon experience, knowledge and performance.
Some of your duties when working within the nursery will include are:
- Taking care of key children.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development
- Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety.
We would also ideally like a minimum of 6months – 1 year experience at the same employer with the following attributes and skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of EYFS,
- Knowledge of child development and age appropriate activities
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
My clients are looking to interview and trail candidates as soon as possible, as soon as safeguarding checks have been done.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV IMMEDIATELY in reply to this job advert and I will call you to discuss in further detail.