Medical Sales - Urology & Woundcare
As Medical Sales Specialist for this market leader you'll sell high quality medical devices across a region covering from Coventry and Northampton through Milton Keynes, Luton, Watford, Reading and Slough, Guildford, down to Basingstoke, Portsmouth and Southampton.
- Medical sales of urology, continence and wound care medical devices, including the Home Delivery Service into Hospitals and Community settings.
- Manage, develop and grow new and existing customer accounts, including Key Accounts.
- Build loyal relationships with customers with and influence at all levels; Specialists Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacies, Procurement, Dept Heads, CCGs and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Maintain awareness of all medical sales opportunities, competitor activity and performance v plan.
- Regularly present and promote products and their applications.
A well-established and award-winning company ensuring significant improvements to patients' quality of life by providing quality products, effective distribution and outstanding customer care. The company provides excellent employee training, ongoing development opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
- Proven success in medical sales (medical devices or pharma) with a stable record of meeting targets and developing account loyalty.
- Sound business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets.
- Clear and confident communicator with the ability to influence at all levels.
- CCG mapping and key account management experience would also prove useful.
- Desired but not essential: medical sales of urology, continence / incontinence, wound care stoma / ostomy or gynae products into the NHS, Hospitals and Community.
- Starting salary of circa £30-36,000 plus bonus, company car and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, child care vouchers, life assurance, 25 + 8 days holiday, personal development plans with regular product and skills training.
Call, email or apply now for full details…