A growing and innovative insurance business in Cardiff is looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Telemarketing Consultant.
The Telemarketing Consultant has the first contact with a customer, explains the features of the company and the benefits of the Advised Sales process, to generate and refer a lead for the Sales Adviser. The key scope of the role is to make high volume outbound calls on real time and legacy campaigns to meet an expected call and quality target, delivering exceptional customer service.
So what will be your main duties?
- Providing excellent customer service in line with standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Answer all inbound calls in a proactive and customer focused manner, ensuring that calls are answered and redirected within an agreed service level.
- Acting as the first point of contact on call campaigns to bolster a customer’s interest and generate a lead for the Sales Advisers.
- Provide administrative support within the customer journey.
- Achieve and maintain targets for productivity, quality and compliance.
- Talk positively about the brand with customers, raising awareness of full product offering and take advantage of cross sell opportunities.
To be considered for this role it would be highly desirable to have a minimum of six months relevant customer service experience or experience of working in an outbound call centre. It would be an advantage if you have worked within financial services or a similar regulated environment. The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, superb written and verbal communication skills and a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. You will need to be capable of working towards targets and showing resilience and tenacity to achieve goals.