Change Recruitment Group are currently working with a client based in the outskirts of Stirling in recruiting a Finance Administrator to join their team during a period of growth.
The main duties for the role are:
· Process cash, cheques, online payments and bank transfers on a daily basis.
· Credit Control Duties Include - Ensuring customers pay on time, Negotiating re-payment plans payments are posted and allocated correctly to balance with the daily bank reconciliation report.
· To open, record and distribute the daily post.
· Prepare and process Monthly/Weekly invoice runs.
· To liaise with external/internal customers to resolve various queries.
· Setting up Client accounts on current Finance system.
· Raising Credit Notes, Reviewing and updating your own aged debt analysis to discuss with the Credit Manager/Group Treasurer on a fortnightly basis.
The successful candidate should ideally have :
· The ability to work in a team as well as individually.
· Sound decision making and a calm manner are essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Good attention to detail.
· The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Good IT skills.