- Leading digital content publishing business
- Selling to some of the largest consumer publishers, media owners and editors
- Managing 2 direct reports
The Role: Joining a well-established division of this market leading publishing business, the Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for selling digital editorial content to some of the largest consumer publishers, media owners and editors on the international stage. Managing a Sales Team of 2, the Digital Sales Manager will focus on mentoring the team to win new business as well as directly contribute to revenue growth themselves. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Senior Sales Executive looking to progress their career into a managerial role within a globally renowned Media firm.
The Company: This well established and highly successful company has been a market leader since its launch 100 years ago. Enjoying consistent growth of profits year on year, this dynamic client offers excellent earning potential and career development opportunities.
As Digital Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling digital editorial content to publishes, media owners and editors
- Managing and mentoring a Sales Team of 2 to win new business
- Driving revenue growth
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years proven B2B sales experience
- Knowledge selling digital media
- Experience of people management and implementing sales strategy
- Organised, self-sufficient and genuine
Benefits of this Digital Sales Manager role:
- £45,000 basic; £60-70,000 OTE
- Uncapped incentive scheme
- Competitive pension and healthcare plans
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Mark Ansell-Carter .