Sponsorship Sales Manager
- Stand space and sponsorship sales
- Targeting the Retail sectors
- Excellent earning potential and career development opportunities
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager selling to senior level executives within the Retail market. The successful Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager will sell stand space and sponsorship across several national leading events and thought leadership summits. Targeting Marketing Managers or Directors within the Retail sector, the Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager will be responsible for sourcing and closing new business acquisition. With the opportunity to develop and grow accounts, this role is perfectly suited to a hungry sales person looking for an opportunity to develop and progress their career while being supported by a wider corporate parent company.
The Company: This market leader provides expert events and networking opportunities to a wide range of global businesses. With a strong brand in their field, they have enjoyed consistent growth and development allowing recent expansion across the globe. High performers will benefit from career development opportunities within this division and across the wider group.
As a Senior Sponsorship Sales Manageryour responsibilities will include:
- Selling stand space and sponsorship
- Sourcing and closing new business opportunities
- Selling to senior level executives
- Targeting the Retail sector
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven B2B Events sales experience
- Determined and target driven individual
- New business mentality
Benefits of this Senior Sponsorship Manager role:
- £38-45,000 basic with double OTE
- Market leading company with rapid expansion plans
- Excellent career development opportunities
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information about other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Mark Ansell-Carter on .