Business Development Executive
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing and business development activities are coordinated. The role will include event management, content marketing, appointment setting and management of the website. Communicating with stakeholders throughout the business is a key part of this role.
The ideal candidate will possess a degree in the relevant subject and come from a professional services background as well as the following:
- Excellent organisation skills, be a strong communicator and have good planning skills
- Experience in producing reports
- Event management - ensuring events team understand any market specific issues, assist in development of event invites
- Review content produced by design team
- Keeping content on website updated
This is a permanent opportunity paying £25,000 + excellent benefits.
So…If this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please get in touch straight away.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.