Senior Development Worker / Housing Officer
Job Title: Senior Development Worker
Location: Glasgow, G51
Salary: £20,357 - £23,546
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 22nd May
Could you support positive change in people's lives?
The organisation is currently recruiting for a Senior Development Worker to join the Glasgow Key Fund. The company is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
- Effective delivery of the Rent Deposit Guarantee Scheme.
- Effective line management and support and supervision of staff team.
- Comprehensive and efficient recording systems to support the needs of services.
- Consistent adherence to all relevant policies and procedures ensuring best practice and legal compliance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- SVQ level 3 in Management or SCQF equivalent (or willing to work towards).
- Experience of working in social care and/or housing management.
- Knowledge of regulatory and legal standards with regard to private rented sector.
- Working knowledge of SSSC Codes of Practice.
The Company offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Excellent training opportunities.
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the application form and pack.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Housing Options Officer, Social Housing Advisor, Homelessness Officer, Housing Needs Officer, Housing Officer, Housing Support Officer, Housing Assistant, Housing Officer, Housing Services, Customer Housing Assistant, Social Housing Assistant, Supported Housing Officer, Social Housing Worker, Service Manager, Care Manager, Outreach Manager, Service Coordinator, Care Operations Manager, Support Worker, Family Liaison Coordinator, Care Coordinator, Care Service Coordinator, Family Liaison Manager, Care Management, Senior Care Manager, Care Operations Coordinator, Senior Care Supervisor, Senior Carer, Health Care Assistant, Senior Support Worker, Senior Care Worker, Care Support Worker, Residential Care Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, Social Carer, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Worker, Care Helper, Care Management, Care Assist, Healthcare Assistant, NVQ2, NVQ3 will also be considered for this role.