Part-time Assistant Accountant
Assistant Accountant / Part-time / Salary £18,000 - £21,000 FTE + Benefits / Permanent Role / Liverpool
Nixon Caunce Associates are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to work with an inspiring business in the local area. This role would fit perfectly someone looking for reduced/flexible part-time hours over either 3 days or 5 days (approx 25 hours per week)
- Posting day to day journals on Sage
- Purchase ledger/sales ledger duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Weekly payroll processing
- VAT returns
- Dealing with in house queries
- Credit control
- Ad hoc duties when required
You require excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles is essential.
Essential Experience Required
- Previous experience in and all round bookkeeping role
- Intermediate excel skills
- Sage line 50 & Sage payroll experience ideally
What's on offer?
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a reputable, inspiring business who will looked after you from day one with their excellent benefits. This role offers flexible working hours of 25 hours per week.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply ASAP, you will also automatically be considered for other similar opportunities in the area.
Please note- due to the high number of applicants we receive if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please understand this will mean you have been unsuccessful for this position.