Customer Relations Expert (Adjustments Team) - Milton Keynes
My client is looking to recruit a new member of staff in their Adjustments Team for their site in Milton Keynes. 37.5 hours per week covering various shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
The main purpose of this role is support existing customers when they want to make adjustments to their existing policies.
- Dealing with calls, emails or letters from customers wishing to make adjustments to their existing policies
- Respond in a timely and courteous manner to requests
- Managing a volume of cancellation requests by accurately cancelling insurance policies with the expected time-scales
- Effectively manage and resolve complaints
- Maintaining and updating all details of the cancellation process on the MI system
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Confident and professional
- Empathetic and patient
- Positive, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established but growing company who offer an vibrant and modern place to work and who also offers great incentives to all their staff. So if you think you have the skills and experience and would like to know more, please let me have your CV. Thank you.