Calling newly qualified accountants! Central London Banking Group is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to their Finance Team. You must have previous management accounting experience together with advanced Excel skills. Working to support the Management Accounting function you will be responsible for assisting with management reporting, budgeting and forecasting - in particular planning and forecasting European Expenses.
- Preparing month-end accruals, prepayments and reconciliations
- Review and approve expenses
- Preparing annual expense budgets and forecasts.
- Producing monthly divisional/cost centre reporting and providing commentaries for variances.
- Liaising with various stakeholder
- Candidates with TM1 experience will be at a distinct advantage
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will also have experience of analysing expense trends and providing commentary and producing month-end accruals and prepayments. You will be CIMA or ACCA qualified.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.