Commercial FInance Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager role for a Media business based in London. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance the Commercial Finance Manager will have hands on involvement and lead on providing Commercial Analysis and Management Information to enable decision support across a global portfolio. The Commercial Finance Manager will act as a Business Partner to the Divisional and Portfolio Directors and will manage a small team.
- Responsible for the day to day commercial finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting. Produce granular segmentation of data to support and recommend business decisions.
- Take the lead on the creation of budgets with the business and maintain rolling forecasts
- Support the Divisional Directors in the creation and execution of sales strategies.
- Perform cost tracking/management, working with teams to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
- Provide support on technology enhancement projects including making recommendations, implementation and development - Prepare monthly management information for the company board.
This is a high profile role that requires a Qualified Finance Professional (ACA / CIMA / ACCA). The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of providing value-add analysis in a fast-moving commercial environment. They will possess excellent interpersonal and influencing skills underpinned by strong commercial acumen. Advanced Excel skills are essential.